The FREE Lease Takeover Marketplace
Proudly the fastest growing car leasing community, Car Lease Canada is the most complete and trusted lease takeover marketplace, with a large inventory of lease takeovers. Did we mention it’s completely free to list your vehicle or get out of your lease? That’s right – unlike every other service out there – we will never charge our users a penny!
2016 Mini Cooper Countryman lease transfer$415.38 per month Toronto, ON
Months Remaining 21 Current KM's 33,000 Remaining KM's 47,000 Cash Incentive $0.00
2014 Mini Cooper Countryman – M3382 42 Ext. Colour: B63 – Blazing Red Int. Colour: K9E1 – Carbon Black Leatherette Warranty: 4 years / 80,000 KM VIN #: WMWZB3C52EWR36617 Status: Demo Body Style: SUV Transmission: A/T Fuel Type: Gas – Supreme Lease Company: MINI FS Interest Rate/APR: 1.9% Payment Type: Monthly Term: 48 Months Total […]more …
2015 Ford Focus ST Lease Take Over$465.45 per month Toronto, ON
Months Remaining 27 Current KM's 8,800 Remaining KM's 39,200 Cash Incentive $0.00
The only reason I am letting this go is due to us expecting another child and this car will not cut it anymore. Wife asking for an SUV. This is in amazing condition, None smoker, only serviced at the dealer, only ~8800 kilometers on it. If you know about this car, you know this is […]more …
2014 Mercedes C340 Coupe 4matic$645.00 per month Montreal, QC
Months Remaining 17 Current KM's 31,500 Remaining KM's 27,000 Cash Incentive $0.00
Fully loaded, AWD, moon roof, red leather interior, white exterior, navigation package, sports AMG package, premium package, sound package. Lease is 560$/month before taxes and 646$/month tax included. You will have to pay transfer fees.more …
We’re lease owners too, and frankly, we grew tired of paying an overpriced fee for simply listing a lease online. The internet should be free for everyone, and we intend to bring that back for the car leasing community.
Car Lease Canada will always remain completely free for individuals who want to sell or takeover a lease.
Getting Out of Your Lease
Car Lease Canada is the only free marketplace for getting out of your lease. Simply go to our lease transfer page and fill out your lease details in the form. The process should only take a couple of minutes!
The process is simple:
- Submit your lease details.
- Buyers searching for lease takeovers will contact you.
- Negotiate a deal offline and transfer the lease.
Taking Over a Lease
Check out our car leasing guide for detailed leasing information. In it’s simplest form, the lease takeover process can be broken down into three steps:
- Browse our car leases in Canada and filter your selection to find a vehicle.
- Contact the seller and negotiate a deal.
- Visit a local dealership and submit a credit application to begin the lease takeover process.
How Lease Takeovers Work
- Buyers: Browse over to the car lease section and filter through the list of car lease takeovers. Narrow your search by province, city, make, model and more. We have the most comprehensive and flexible search that ensures you can find your exact specifications within seconds!
- Sellers: Selling is always a hassle – but we’ve simplified the process greatly. Navigate to our Post Your Vehicle section and submit your vehicle within a matter of minutes. It’s completely free to list your lease transfer.
Browse through the many listings in Quebec, Montreal, Ottawa, and more!
All lease takeovers in Canada are negotiated directly between the buyer and the seller, and the deal is closed at the dealership. At Car Lease Canada, we provide you the free service of listing vehicles or negotiating with buyers. Once you’ve come to an agreement, the next step is to head over to your local dealership to finalize the lease transfer.